Monday, January 25, 2010
Let Me Introduce Myself
Hello there! Okay, I've just started my own blog. And it's kinda lame. -yes, i know!- Since this is my first post, so ice breaking session would be great. My name is Nurul Nadiah Rosli. Mummy call me Shiningstars, Daddy call me Miow-miow, siblings call me Kakak Nadiah (since I'm the eldest) and dearest friend call me Nadiah Rosli. You can call me Nadiah. I was born here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 14th April 1991 -i'm proud to be Malaysian!- Currently continue my studies at University Technology of MARA taking Diploma in Business Management and I'm in my second semester now. Happy as I am now, I am blessed with mummy who are always there for me, daddy who at my back to back me up, a person to love and who love me back. It's complete :)
It's not easy being me. And that I have to confess. A messy life and a weird personality makes my world topsy-turvy and very challenging for me. See, as a girl I don't like shopping or window shopping. I hate handbags so much and I rarely wears high heels when I'm out. So, to force myself using a handbag, I bought myself a big black and shiny purse that can't fit into any of my pocket. So, by hook or by crook I have to use handbags no matter what -see, I'm quite clever right?-
I like football and I hate golf.I like white and red but I dislike pink. I love to run especially if I stressed out. And yes, I run until my tears fall down. I love music! -c'mmon, who doesn't?- I listen to all kind of music as long as they have a very good and meaningful lyrics. My good habit is that I don't frequently use words of 'aku' and 'kau' when communicating. I've been taught since I was a little girl that those words are absolutely rude. And my bad habit of mine is that I am awfully embarrassed when there are lot of boys around me.Since I've spent most of my teenager time around with girls in SMK Puteri Ampang, so it's kind of shock for me being around with boys.
I suffered from hemophobia. Means I am abnormal persistent fear of blood. I've fainted in the middle of the assembly right after singing national anthem during my secondary school because I saw my own blood running through from my fingers. Since I'm stuck now, I don't know what to tell you more about myself. So, feel free to ask anything about me that you wish to know :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment