CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dear God

Dear god,
Please do hear me now. As I'm gradually losing my strength and hope. I have no idea of what to do. I'm worried. And I'm mad with the people surrounding me without any appropriate reasons. What happened to me dear god? Forgive me if I'm wrong. If only I could turn the hands of the clock, I promise that it won't happened this way. I've already let one person go from my life and I can't bear to let another one go. I don't want to repeat the same darkest history. Dear god, My heart is breaking to pieces but I'm still moving on. I'm still hanging on. Cause I know that I'm strong. And I don't want to have tears in the middle of the night as my daily routine before I go to sleep. I don't need that money or those things after all, I'll trade that for his messages and his calls. Dear god, I am terribly missing someone so much right now. Seriously, I do :(
Now dear god, as I am sure you've heard what my heart are saying, please please please fix my pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment