CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Karnival Jom Jual

Jom Jual Carnival starting from 8-12 of February 2010. Held at the Alamanda Campus basement at 8am to 5pm, my class (DBS2K) decided to sell textile, bundle, girl's accessories, some of the food and lots more. Since I was the Assistant of Chief Organizer Officer (helping Kak Muthiah the COO itself), this means that I have to do my duty everyday! -tu lah, ape suruh gatal lagi volunteer!- The first day was kinda awesome. But if you know me better, I don't really like doing this kinda promoter, cashier, salesgirl stuff. It's because of my easily-get-embarrassed-with-the-surrounding bad bad habit. Here, let the picture do the talking of what I've done for 2 days in the row :)
I'm busy with the stocking and pricing!
Kak Muthiah checking the lanyard to be sell Some of our products : 4m of English Cotton textile From left Huda, Shida, Kak Muthiah and me :)
I don't really learn new things for this carnival compared to what I've learn during Program Usahawan Muda (PUM) back when I'm in my secondary school. But overall, this is the kind-of real competition in the business arena. Welcome to the business world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment