Everything's cool, yeah.
It's all gonna be okay, yeah.
And I know maybe I'll even laugh about it someday.
But not today, no.
Cause I don't feel so good,
I'm tangled up inside and my heart is on my knee.
Tomorrow is a mystery to me.
Letting you go is making me feel so cold, yeah.
And I've been trying to make believe it doesn't hurt,
but that makes it worse, yeah.
See, I'm a wreck inside.
My tongue is tied and my whole body feels so weak.
Future may be all I really need.
Like a first love.
The one and only true love,
wasn't it written all over my face.
I loved you like you loved me.
Like something pure and holy,
like something that can never be replaced.
And it was wonderful,
it was magical.
It was everything I've waited for,
a miracle.
And if I should ever fall in love again with someone new,
oh, it would never be the way...
No, it would never be the way I loved you.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment